CLASS Y - YOUTH POSTER COMPETITION
"Promoting Drumbo Fall Fair"
Original Hand Made Design
PRIZES: 1st $10.00, 2nd $8.00 , 3rd $5.00
Sponsored by Drumbo Neighbourhood Watch
Who can enter?
- Class A: Junior up to and including Grade 6 (Grade as of June 1, 2009)
- Overall appearance - 20 points
- Attract and hold attention - 30 points
- Competition theme clear - 40 points
- Quality materials/end product - 10 points
- Class B: Youth Grade 7 to Grade 12 (Grade as of June 1, 2009)
Theme: Promoting "Drumbo Fall Fair". (Include the name and date of the fair on your poster)
Poster must be hand drawn
Poster Size: Minimum 8 1/2 " x 11" (21.5 x 28 cm) Maximum 11" x 17" (28 x 43 cm)
Each entry must be mounted on black Bristol board with a 2" (5 cm) border.
Clearly label on the back of poster: artist's name, age, grade, school and Class A or B (see above)
Winning entries will represent our fair at the Youth Poster Competition held at the fall Ontario Association of Agricultural Societies (OAAS) District Meeting. The District winners will compete for monetary prizes at the OAAS Convention in February 2010.