Youth and Open Horse Show
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Start Time — 9:00 a.m.
All Horses enter through North Gate
Committee: Eileen Hartig (Co-Chair), 519-463-5282, Cathy Bechard (Co-Chair) 519-537-2639, Bill Goodwin, Judi Meadows, Grant McLaren.
Ring Steward: Becky Emberson, 519-442-1069; Judge: TBA
Major Sponsors: TD Canada Trust and TD Agricultural Services of Paris, North Blenheim Mutual Insurance and Drumbo Agricultural Society
- Registration: 8:00 to 8:45 a.m. at ringside.
- A $5.00 Membership for all riders may be obtained at ringside.
- Entry Fee:
- LL - Lead Line, any age - $1.00 per Class (1,2 & 24 only). Ribbon classes - no entry fee
- Ya - Rider 12 years & under - $1.00 per Class
- Yb - Rider 13 to 18 years - $1.00 per Class
- A - Adults, 19 years & older - $2.00 per Class
- All riders must wear approved hard hats with attached harness, proper footwear and casual, but suitable attire. English or Western tack is acceptable.
- Each exhibitor is responsible for his/her own liability insurance, and may be required to show proof.
- If there are insufficient class entries, classes may be combined or eliminated. LL-Lead Line riders may only enter LL Classes.
- Horses and Ponies should be clean, well cared for, and equipment should fit well.
- Please note the footing is grass and may not be acceptable to some riders.
|Prize List – Exceptions as Noted Below|
|2-9, 11, 13-19,21-24||$6.00||$5.00||$4.00||$3.00||ribbon|
- LL & Ya & Yb - Best Groomed Pony or Horse may be shown in halter or bridle
- LL & Ya - Showmanship
- Yb - Showmanship
- A - Showmanship
- Ya - Equitation
- Yb - Equitation
- A - Equitation
- Ya - Pleasure
- Yb - Pleasure
- LL- Pleasure (walk only) - Ribbons 1st to 5th
- A - Pleasure
- LL - Egg Race - Ribbons 1st to 5th
- Ya - Egg Race
- Yb - Egg Race
- A - Egg Race
- Ya - Potato Race
- Yb - Potato Race
- Ya - Barrel Race
- Yb - Barrel Race
- LL - Mystery Race - Ribbons 1st to 5th
- Ya - Mystery Race
- Yb - Mystery Race
- A - Mystery Race
- LL & Ya & Yb - Costume Class
*Unexpected Changes May Occur*