Agricultural Display Competition
Help us celebrate and promote the 160th Drumbo Fair by creating a road/curb side home, school or business display. No entry fee.
To register in the competition or for answers to any questions, contact Eileen Hartig at (519) 463-5282.
- Any material may be used to represent something that you would see at the fair.
- Display to include Drumbo Fair's name and the fair dates, September 24, 25, 26.
- Display must be easily viewed by the public (businesses and organizations may use a window display if desired).
- Display must be in place and you must be registered by 10:30 a.m. on the morning of Monday, September 13th.
- Displays to be located in Blandford-Blenheim township or roads/properties bordering on same.
- Displays must remain in place until Sunday, September 26th.
- Judging will take place on site during the week of September 13 to 18, 2010.
- Photos of all entries will be taken and put on display at the Fair with the winners identified. The Fair reserves the right to use the photos for fair publicity.
- Enter by calling Eileen Hartig at 519-463-5282. Leave your name, phone number and location including fire number.
- Winners will be announced and prize money will be awarded during the opening ceremonies of the Drumbo Fair at the Drumbo Agricultural Hall on the evening of Friday, September 24, 2010.
$50.00 per category - one winner per category
- Most colourful
- Best signage
- Most humorous
- Best "wow!" factor
- Best use of agricultural products