Antiques and Nostalgia
Committee: Judi Meadows (Chair) 519-463-5463, Elaine Campbell, Linda Clare, Bonnie Csinos, Diane Helmuth, Noreen Jones, Vera Kirby, Norma Mordue, Rhonda Otte, Gary & Judy Stephenson, Jean Shoemaker, Laura Taylor, Jane Van Weerdhuizen, Eileen Wilson
Entries close at 11:30 a.m. on the first day of the Fair and must be in place by 12:00 Noon and remain until 4:30 p.m. on Sunday
- All exhibitors must have a 2010 Membership.
- Antiques must be at least 50 years old.
- Exhibitors may only enter 1 entry in each section.
- Exhibitors must own the article exhibited.
- Historical interest and approximate age of item would be appreciated.
- Articles will be removed from display area only by DAS Directors.
- Exhibitors tags must be securely fastened.
- Items will be judged on age and condition
NOTE: We will do our best to return all entries in the condition in which you brought them. However, all antiques and nostalgia items are exhibited at the owner's risk.
Section 1 to 10 SPONSORED BY BERNARD and BARBARA BLAKE
- Oldest photo
- Button hook
- School scribbler
- Mustache cup
- High button shoes
- Old game
- Christening dress
- Oldest calendar
- Old deed
- Bicycle tire pump
- Quart milk bottle
- Soft drink bottle
- Monogram napkin
- Family jewellery with a short history
- Wind up toy
- Pedestal cake plate
- Ash tray with advertising
- Tin box
- Medicine bottle
- School report card
- Ladies hand-held fan
- SPECIAL: Best "Stumper" item. Include answer in envelope.Sponsored by the PRINCETON and DISTRICT HISTORICAL SOCIETY.
- SPECIAL: Old Award of Drumbo Fair, i.e. ribbon, trophy, etc. Include any information that would be of interest. Sponsored by the PRINCETON and DISTRICT HISTORICAL SOCIETY
- 5 kitchen utensils from the early 1900's era. Sponsored by KOBBLER'S KITCHEN, DRUMBO
- Lady's Sunday hat
- Lady's garden hat
- Man's dress hat
- Man's work hat
- Local sport picture
- Local sports award
- Local sports equipment or uniform
Section 11 to 22 SPONSORED BY DRUMBO and DISTRICT HERITAGE SOCIETY
Section 26 to 29 Theme: "Hats". Sponsored by PHIL HARMER and JANET HARMER in memory of their parents, RAY & ESTHER HARMER
Section 30 to 32 Theme: "Sports". Sponsored by DRUMBO OLD BOYS SLO-PITCH. Items must not have been shown in this section before.