Class 83Committee: Joan Stevenson (Chair) 519-463-5456, Bonnie Rounds
- Entries close at 11:30 a.m. on the first day of the Fair and must be in place by 12;00 Noon and remain until 4:30 p.m. on Sunday.
- All exhibits must be the work of the exhibitor and must be the work of the past two years.
- Two entries per exhibitor per numbered section will be allowed.
- Where an organization makes an entry, the name of the artist or craftsman must be listed on the entry form.
|Prize List – Exceptions Noted Below|
Paintings In Oil or Acrylic
- Explosion of Colour
- Still Life
- Any subject
- Ink, any subject
- Charcoal, any subject
- Computer generated art, must be original
Most Points in sections 1-3 - $5.00
Most Points in sections 4-6 - $5.00
Sponsored by Joan Stevenson