How to Enter at the Fair
All entrants apart from noted exceptions and School Fair must be members of the Drumbo Agricultural Society. Memberships are $6.00 a year and can be purchased year round or at the fair. Call Diane McLaren 519-463-5529.
PLEASE REVIEW THE RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Entry forms must be received in the fair office by 11:30 a.m. on Friday, September 24th.
- Exhibits to be placed in Hall or Tent by 12:00 noon on Friday, September 24th and remain in place until 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, September 26th.
- Exhibits will also be received on Thursday, September 23rd from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- To avoid congestion as well as confusion when bringing entries to the fair, the Drumbo Agricultural Society encourages entrants to have their entry tags and forms prepared ahead of time.
- Review the rules and regulations posted on this website.
2010 Fair Office Hours
September 23rd - 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
September 24th - 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
September 25th - 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
September 26th - 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Phone during Fair 519-463-5228