Class 84Committee: Joan Stevenson (Chair) 519-463-5456, Bonnie Rounds
- Entries close at 11:30 a.m. on the first day of the Fair and must be in place by 12:00 noon and remain until 4:30 p.m. on Sunday.
- Open to anyone who is not a professional photographer. A professional photographer is anyone who earns more than 40% of their income from photography.
- All photos must be the exhibitor's own original work and must not have been displayed at Drumbo Fair before.
- Only one entry per exhibitor per numbered section.
- Photos may be taken with any camera, however no manipulation of photos, alteration or enhancements will be allowed. Exception: Sections 1-5 only.
- All photos to be suitably mounted on black or white Bristol board or similar material. Please no frames or glass.
- Please attach entry tag to lower right-hand corner of the mat.
- Identical photos/images may not be entered under different classes.
- Photo prints should not be date stamped.
- Print size to be about 4"x6" (10x16 cm) and no larger than 5"x7" (13x18 cm) unless otherwise stated.
|Prize List – Exceptions Noted Below|
Digital before and after using manipulation or special effects - two photos required (before and after)
- Flowers and/or Butterflies
- Your Choice
- Dominant Pink
- Garden Statue Gnome
- The Apple of my Eye
- Laundry on the Line
- Farm Sign
- Decorated indoor Christmas tree
- Picture gone wrong
- Barnyard Babies
- Tea Party
- Things that go
- That special pet
- 160 jellybeans
- Window or windows
- Abandoned Building
- On the Farm
- Coloured Photograph
Print to be about 8"x10"
Sponsored by Joan Stevenson - $5.00
- A Storyboard - "The Farm - Memories of Yesterday" collection of 3 photos, appoximately 4"x6", suitably mounted (new pictures of old things).
Sponsored by John and Irene Morrison - $10.00
- 160th Anniversary Special: Photographs of Vintage Items (new pictures of old things), prints to be about 5"x7" or larger.
- Photo of farm equipment
- What an automobile!
- Your choice (e.g. wagon wheel, pop bottles...)
- People's Choice - 8"x10" (20x25 cm), suitably mounted. To be voted on by fairgoers. Balloting to close Saturday at 5 p.m. Sponsored by A Little Photo Lab & Studio, Paris - $10.00
Most Points in sections 1-5Sponsored by Joan Stevenson - $5.00
Section 6-18 sponsored by Craig Baker
Black and White Photography
Section 19-25 sponsored by Craig Baker
Most Points in sections 6-25ponsored by Joan Stevenson - $5.00
BEST OF SHOW
Champion Coloured Photo - $5.00
Champion Black & White Photo - $5.00
Sponsored by Joan Stevenson
- 160th Anniversary Special: 2010 is Drumbo Fair's 160th Anniversary, photos to be taken at the 2010 Fair and exhibited at the 2011 Fair. Prints to show "Come Celebrate - 160 Years!" Prints to be 5"x7" minimum to 8"x10" maximum, suitably mounted. Prize money to be awarded. Bring your Camera to the Fair! Show your Photographic Talents...and be a Winner!
- Enter your best pictures/images in the annual OAAS "Fair Photo Contest". Photos must be taken at this year's fair and submitted by non-professional photographers. For more detailed information refer to OAAS Photo Competion section in the Drumbo Fair Prize List or on the website.