Antiques and Nostalgia
Committee: Judi Meadows (Chair) 519-463-5463, Elaine Campbell, Linda Clare, Bonnie Csinos, Diane Helmuth, Noreen Jones, Vera Kirby, Norma Mordue, Rhonda Otte, Gary & Judy Stephenson, Jean Shoemaker, Laura Taylor and Jane Van Weerdhuizen.
NEW ENTRY TIMES and DATES: Entries will be received on Thursday between 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Friday between 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. and remain until 4:30 p.m. on Sunday
- All exhibitors must have a 2011 Membership.
- Antiques must be at least 75 years old.
- Exhibitors may only enter 1 entry in each section.
- Exhibitors must own the article exhibited.
- Historical interest and approximate age of item would be appreciated.
- Articles will be removed from display area only by DAS Directors.
- Exhibitors tags must be securely fastened.
- Items will be judged on age and condition
NOTE: We will do our best to return all entries in the condition in which you brought them. However, all antiques and nostalgia items are exhibited at the owner's risk.
Section 1 to 10 SPONSORED BY BERNARD and BARBARA BLAKE
- Photo of barn
- Linear measuring device
- Postage stamp, mounted
- Canning jar
- Salt and pepper
- Sheet music
- Door key, mounted
- Family recipe with short history
- Cuff links
- School photo with names if possible
- Monogram handkerchief
- Tie clip
- Cast iron kitchen item
- Opera glasses
- SPECIAL: Best "Stumper" item. Include answer in envelope. Sponsored by the PRINCETON and DISTRICT HISTORICAL SOCIETY.
- SPECIAL: Collection of 3 Princeton postcards. Sponsored by the PRINCETON and DISTRICT HISTORICAL SOCIETY
- SPECIAL: 2 pieces of house-keeping equipment from the early 1900's era. Sponsored by KOBBLER'S KITCHEN, DRUMBO
- Milk stool
- Milk can
- Farm magazine
- Child' farm toy
- Oil Can
- Local sport picture
- Local sports award
- Local sports equipment or uniform
Section 11 to 20 SPONSORED BY DRUMBO and DISTRICT HERITAGE SOCIETY
Section 24 to 28 Theme: "Around the Farm". Sponsored by PHIL HARMER and JANET HARMER in memory of their parents, RAY & ESTHER HARMER
Section 29 to 31 Theme: "Sports".Sponsored by DRUMBO OLD BOYS SLO-PITCH. Items must not have been shown in this section before.