How to Enter at the Fair
All entrants apart from noted exceptions and School Fair must be members of the Drumbo Agricultural Society. Memberships are $5.00 a year and can be purchased year round or at the fair. Call Diane McLaren 519-463-5529.
PLEASE REVIEW THE RULES AND REGULATIONS
Download the Drumbo Fair Entry Form
- Entry forms must be received in the fair office by 11:30 on Friday, September 19
- Exhibits to be placed in Hall or Tent by 12:00 noon on Friday, September 19 and remain in place until 3:30 p.m. on Sunday, September 21.
- Exhibits will also be received on Thursday, September 18 from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- To avoid congestion as well as confusion when bringing entries to the fair, the Drumbo Agricultural Society encourages entrants to have their entry tags and forms prepared ahead of time.
- Review the Rules and Regulations posted on this website.
2008 Fair Office Hours
September 18th - 7:00 p.m. -9:00 p.m.
September 19th - 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
September 20th - 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
September 21st - 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone during Fair 519-463-5228