Committee: Joan Stevenson (Chair) 519-463-5456, Bonnie Rounds, Debi Langille
- Entries will be received on Thursday between 3:00 to 8:00 p.m. and Friday between 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. and remain until 4:30 p.m. on Sunday.
- Open to anyone who is not a professional photographer. A professional photographer is anyone who earns more than 40% of their income from photography.
- All photos must be the exhibitor's own original work and must not have been displayed at Drumbo Fair before.
- Only one entry per exhibitor per numbered section.
- Photos may be taken with any camera, however no manipulation of photos, alteration or enhancements will be allowed. Exception: Sections 1-5 only.
- All photos to be suitably mounted on black or white Bristol board or similar material. Please no frames or glass.
- Please attach entry tag to lower right-hand corner of the mat.
- Identical photos/images may not be entered under different classes.
- Photo prints should not be date stamped.
- Print size to be about 4"x6" (10x16 cm) and no larger than 5"x7" (13x18 cm) unless otherwise stated.
|Prize List – Exceptions Noted Below|
Digital before and after using manipulation or special effects - two photos required (before and after)
- Water reflections
- Your Choice
- A magnificent tree
- The big city
- My big back yard
- An outdoor sculpture
- The scenic river
- A farmer
- A veranda / porch
- A weed - with beauty
- Friends forever
- All in a row
- Family tradition(s) - 1st place also receives $25 voucher from Sears Portrait Studio, Brantford
- Dominant orange
- Pie - your interpretation
- Still kicking
- Water magic
- One frosty morning
- Novelty sign(s)
- Mushroom(s) or Toad stool(s)
- Abstract or still life
- An interesting texture or pattern
- Favourite thing(s)
- Looking through the window
- Black and white together
- Your Choice
- Coloured Photograph - your choice
Print to be a minimum of 8"x10"
Sponsored by Joan Stevenson - $10.00
- Rural Scene - 4 photographs of 4 different crops, approximately 4"x6" photos, suitably mounted.
Sponsored by John Morrison - $10.00
- Digital Poster - Create using your photos and a description advertising a special event i.e. the fair, a garage sale, birthday party, etc. Maximum size 11" x 17".
Sponsored by The Drumbo Agricultural Society - $10.00
- People's Choice - 8"x10" (20x25 cm), suitably mounted. To be voted on by fairgoers. Balloting to close Saturday at 5 p.m.
Sponsored by A Little Photo Lab & Studio, Paris - $10.00
- Mail in Postcard - create a postcard, your choice of subject. Mail postcard to : Joan Stevenson, Drumbo Agricultural Society, Box 37, Drumbo, Ontario N0J 1G0. Entries must be received by September 20, 2012. Sponsored by The Drumbo Agricultural Society - $10.00
Section 6-32 sponsored by Craig Baker
Black and White Photography
Most Points in sections 1-32 sponsored by Joan Stevenson - $10.00
BEST OF SHOW
Champion Coloured Photo - $5.00
Champion Black & White Photo - $5.00
Sponsored by Joan Stevenson
Enter your best pictures/images in the annual OAAS "Fair Photo Contest". Photos must be taken at this year's fair and submitted by non-professional photographers. For more detailed information refer to OAAS Photo Competition section in the Drumbo Fair Prize List or on the website.