Committee: Joan Stevenson (Chair) 519-463-5456, Bonnie Rounds, Debi Langille
- Entries will be received on Thursday between 4:00 to 8:00 p.m. and Friday between 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. and remain until 4:30 p.m. on Sunday.
- Open to anyone who is not a professional photographer. A professional photographer is anyone who earns more than 40% of their income from photography.
- All photos must be the exhibitor's own original work and must not have been displayed at Drumbo Fair before.
- Only one entry per exhibitor per numbered section.
- All photos to be suitably mounted on black or white Bristol board or similar material. Please no frames or glass.
- Please attach entry tag to lower right-hand corner of the mat.
- Identical photos/images may not be entered under different classes.
- Photo prints should not be date stamped.
- Print size to be about 4"x6" (10x16 cm) and no larger than 5"x7" (13x18 cm) unless otherwise stated.
|Prize List – Exceptions Noted Below|
Digital before and after using manipulation or special effects - two photos required (before and after)
- Wild Life
- Ice Formation
- Ghostly Image
- Your Choice
Section 6-30 sponsored by Craig Baker
- An apple a day
- A special occasion
- A country lane
- Look up
- A community event
- Main street - name the town
- My vacation
- What's for supper?
- Hot air balloon
- Ripe for the picking
- Easter Bonnet
- Dominant green
- Wild creature(s)
- A log cabin
- Unusual birdhouse
- My favourite flower
- A weather vane
- Garden gnome
- Old boots
- Stained glass
- Repeat pattern
- Anything silver
Black and White Photography
- A rail fence
- Jack Frost
- Spider web
- A broken object
- Nature's fury
- At night
- Your choice
Most Points in sections 1-42 sponsored by Joan Stevenson - $10.00
BEST OF SHOW
Champion Coloured Photo - $5.00
Champion Black & White Photo - $5.00
Sponsored by Joan Stevenson
- Coloured Photograph - your choice
Print to be a minimum of 8"x10"
Sponsored by Joan Stevenson - $10.00
- Seasons in the Country - 4 photos, 1 for each season
Sponsored by John Morrison - $10.00
- Photo Book - can be created by someone else (i.e. Kodak, Creative Memories, Blurb, etc) as long as you take the photos and design the pages.
Sponsored by The Drumbo Agricultural Society - $10.00
- People's Choice - 8"x10" (20x25 cm), suitably mounted. To be voted on by fairgoers. Balloting to close Saturday at 5 p.m.
Sponsored by The Ayr News - $10.00
- Mail in Postcard - create a postcard, your choice of subject. Mail postcard to : Joan Stevenson, Drumbo Agricultural Society, Box 37, Drumbo, Ontario N0J 1G0. Entries must be received by September 19, 2013. Sponsored by The Drumbo Agricultural Society - $10.00
Enter your best pictures/images in the annual OAAS "Fair Photo Contest". Photos must be taken at this year's fair and submitted by non-professional photographers. For more detailed information refer to OAAS Photo Competition section in the Drumbo Fair Prize List or on the website.