Photography 2014 - Class P
- Pictures must have been taken by EXHIBITOR in the past year.
- No enlargements.
- All photos must be mounted on stiff paper or thin cardboard.
- Place entry tag on Lower Right Hand corner for ease of display.
GRADE 3 to 8 AS OF JUNE 1, 2014
- A Humorous Photo
- "I'm so Green"
- Fun with Friends
- Nature Closeup
- My Favourite Vacation photo
- Pets - 3 prints
- Bad Hair Day
GRADE 9 to 12 AS OF JUNE 1, 2014
- A Special Day
- Nature closeup
- My favourite photo
YOUTH POSTER COMPETITION - Class YP
"Promoting Drumbo Fall Fair" Original Hand Made Design
Class 1: Junior up to and including Grade 4 (Grade as of June 1, 2014)
Class 2: Intermediate Grade 5 to Grade 8 (Grade as of June 1, 2014)
Class 3: Senior Grade 9 to Grade 12 (Grade as of June 1, 2014)
Rules and Guidelines
- Theme: Promoting "Drumbo Fall Fair". (Include the name and date of the fair prominently on your poster)
- Poster must be hand drawn
- Poster Size: Minimum 8 1/2 " x 11" (21.5 x 28 cm) Maximum 11" x 17" (28 x 43 cm)
- Each entry must be mounted on black Bristol board with a 2" (5 cm) border.
- Clearly label on the back of poster: artist's name, age, grade, school and Class 1,2 or 3
- Winning entries will represent our fair at the Youth Poster Competition held at the fall Ontario Association of Agricultural Societies (OAAS) District Meeting. The District winners will compete for monetary prizes at the OAAS Convention in February.
- First place entries will also be displayed at the Fair Appreciation night in October.
- Judging Standards: Overall appearance, 20 points; Attract and hold attention, 25 points; Competition theme clear, 40 points; Quality materials/end product, 15 points.