Baking - Class B
All baking must be on a disposable plate and in a plastic Ziploc bag. Baking must be homemade by the exhibitor unless otherwise specified.
PRESCHOOLERS AS OF JUNE 1, 2014
- One decorated cookie on a plate. Decorated to look like a cat. Cookie may be purchased. Decoration only to be judged.
JR K & K AS OF JUNE 1, 2014
- One decorated cookie on a plate. Decorated to look like a dog. Cookie may be purchased. Decoration only to be judged.
GRADE 1 to 8 AS OF JUNE 1, 2014
- Muffins, homemade (3) - your choice. Remove papers.
- Rice Krispie Treat. Made to look like an cat or dog. Decoration only to be judged.
- Brownies, homemade, not iced, (3)
- Cupcakes, homemade, (3) decorated for a Birthday
- My favourite after school snack - homemade
- Oatmeal cookies, homemade (3)
GRADE 9 to 12 AS OF JUNE 1, 2014
- I make the best.....(3), named on tag.
- Homemade chocolate bark, 3 pieces
- Any loaf, i.e. banana, zucchini, carrot (not bread)
Chocolate Chip Cookie Competition Class CC
OPEN TO YOUTH UP TO AGE 15 YEARS (as of Dec. 31, 2014)
- Three (3) cookies, no larger than 3" (6.75 cm) and no smaller than 2" (5 cm) on a plate. No nuts. The winner of this class will be asked to bake 8 cookies for the District Competition held in November.
Country Fair Baking Contest
On behalf of our sponsoring products, Fleischmann's Yeast and Robin Hood Flour, it is our pleasure to include these special categories.
Special Note for Country Fair Exhibitors:
- All entrants must use the sponsor's product.
- A copy of the recipe that you use must accompany each entry.
- All entries will be judged on appearance, taste, texture and creativity of recipe and presentation.
- All first prize winners will be asked to sign a release form which gives permission to the sponsor to use the winner's name, recipe and photograph in any other advertising or publicity without payment.
Grade 7 and under
- Homemade squares or bars (3) - Robin Hood Flour Family "Best Lunchbox Snack". Must include the use of at least one Robin Hood Product. Your recipe must accompany the squares or bars. Prize: $15.00.
Grade 12 and under
- One loaf of bread made in a bread machine. May be any type of bread but must be made using Fleischmann's Yeast. Your recipe must accompany the bread. Prize: $15.00