Baby Show and Chip Off Old Block, Mom Calling & Teddy Bear Contests
Saturday September 24, 2016
in the Main Hall
Show: 12:00 noon
Novelty Classes for Babies up to 15 Months
Classes May Include
Baby with the least hair
Baby with the most hair
Baby with the longest eyelashes
Baby with the biggest eyesBaby with the biggest smile
TROPHIES Awarded to:
Prizes for all babies!
Come & be a part of our Baby Show!
Need more information? Contact Susan Elmes (chair) 519-632-7021.
Chip Off the Old Block
(A Look Alike Contest)
Follows the Baby Show
- No pre-registration
- Open to two persons, who look alike, from two different generations, except class 4
- Parent and Grandchild
- Grandparent and Grandchild
- Any other combination of different generations, i.e. cousins, uncle-nephew
- Any combination, dressed alike (Judged on costume only)
(follows Chip off the Old Block)
- Calling for Mom - ages 8 years and under
- Calling for Mom - ages 9 to 15 years
- Calling for Mom - ages 16 to 100 years
(follows Mom Calling)
Open to all ages
Different bears to be shown in each category.
- My Special Bear - ages 5 years and under
- Most Loved Bear (worn out) - ages 6 to 12 years
- Best Dressed Bear - ages 13 to 100 years