Committee: Joan Stevenson (Chair) 519-463-5456, Debi Langille
Entries will be received on Thursday between 4:00 to 8:00 pm and Friday between 9:00 to 10:00 am and remain until 4:30 pm on Sunday.
- Photography is open to anyone who is not a professional photographer. A professional photographer is anyone who earns more than 40% of their income from photography.
- All photos must be the exhibitor's own original work and must not have been displayed at Drumbo Fair before.
- Only one entry per exhibitor per numbered section.
- Digital enhancement allowed in Sections 1-5 only.
- All photos to be suitably mounted on black or white Bristol board or similar material. Please no frames or glass.
- Please attach entry tag to top right edge of border.
- Identical photos/images may not be entered under different classes.
- Photo prints should not be date stamped.
- Print size to be about 4"x6" (10x16 cm) and no larger than 5"x7" (13x18 cm) unless otherwise stated.
|Prize List – Exceptions Noted Below|
Digital before and after using manipulation or special effects - two photos required (before and after)
- My favourite picture
- Your Choice
Sponsored by Craig Baker
- Opposites attract
- Now that's red
- Farmers' market
- In costume
- Rubber boots
- Country Christmas scene
- A back pack
- At church
- A waterfall
- What is it?
- Showing emotion
- Think outside the box
- A tower
- Shape triangle
- People and animals together
- The big one (fish that got away)
- Collection of bears
- Lady's fan
- Beaded purse
- A tender moment
- Vacation time
- Spring beauty
- Sharing with my best friend
- A child's fantasy
Black and White Photography
Section 36-47 sponsored by The Ayr News
- Musical instrument
- A bridge
- Insulator (hydro, phone)
- A muffin baking tin
- The end
- Wind turbines
- Icy beauty
- Your choice
Most Points in sections 1-47 sponsored by Joan Stevenson - $10.00 Also receives a $50 voucher from Sears Portrait Studio, Brantford.
BEST OF SHOW
Champion Coloured Photo - $5.00
Champion Black & White Photo - $5.00
Sponsored by Joan Stevenson
Photography for Ages 9-21 only
(No DAS membership required for this section only)
- Promoting 4-H - Four 4"x6" prints you have taken that promote 4-H, mounted on black background.
Sponsored by Oxford County 4-H Association - 1st: $15.00; 2nd: $12.00; 3rd: $10.00; 4th: $8.00; 5th: $5.00
- Coloured photograph - your choice
Print to be a minimum of 8"x10"
Sponsored by Joan Stevenson - $10.00
- Colour photograph of a vintage car - Print to be a minimum of 8"x10"
Sponsored by John Morrison - $10.00
- Photo book - can be created by someone else (i.e. Kodak, Creative Memories, Blurb, etc) as long as you take the photos and design the pages.
Sponsored by The Drumbo Agricultural Society - $10.00
- People's choice - 8"x10" (20x25 cm), suitably mounted. To be voted on by fairgoers. Balloting to close Saturday at 5 p.m.
Sponsored by The Drumbo Agricultural Society- $10.00
- Mail in postcard - create a postcard, your choice of subject. Mail postcard to : Joan Stevenson, Drumbo Agricultural Society, Box 37, Drumbo, Ontario N0J 1G0. Entries must be received by September 22, 2016.
Sponsored by Craig Baker - $10.00
Enter your best pictures/images in the annual OAAS "Fair Photo Contest". Photos must be taken at this year's fair and submitted by non-professional photographers. For more detailed information refer to OAAS Photo Competition section.