Youth Poultry & Rabbit Show
Sunday, September 25, 2016
All Poultry and Rabbits enter through South Gate (off Maitland St.)
Judging starts 10:00 a.m.
Committee: Laurie Cadwell (Chair) 519-761-7268,Ross Harrington
List of Entries to be received 2 weeks prior to the fair.Complete the on-lineYouth Poultry & Rabbit Entry Form and follow instructions on the form to either Email or Mail it to Secretary, PO Box 37, Drumbo, N0J 1G0.
- Open to Exhibitors aged 16 years and under.
- An $8.00 Membership for all exhibitors may be obtained at the Pavilion.
- Cages will be provided.
- Maximum of 2 entries per section. No substitutions on day of fair.
- All poultry and rabbits must be on fairgrounds by 9:00 a.m. Sunday and remain until 4:30 p.m. Sunday.
- All poultry and rabbits must be healthy. Any animals showing signs of illness will be removed from the show area.
- Exhibitors aged 14 and under may also enter Pet Show by obtaining Pet Show tags on day of show.
- Standard breed, heavy hen
- Standard breed, heavy rooster
- Standard breed, light hen
- Standard breed, light rooster
- Bantam hen, any breed
- Bantam rooster, any breed
- Goose, any variety
- Gander, any variety
- Duck, any variety
- Drake, any variety
- Turkey, hen
- Turkey, gobbler
- Game bird (i.e. pheasant, quail)
- Pigeon, any variety
- Dove, any variety
- Overall Show Champion (section 1-15)- trophy
- Doe, heavy
- Buck, heavy
- Miniature or dwarf
- Overall Show Champion (section 16-18)- trophy