Committee: Joan Stevenson (Chair) 519-463-5456, Debi Langille
Entries will be received on Thursday between 4:00 to 8:00 pm and Friday between 9:00 to 10:00 am and remain until 4:30 pm on Sunday.
- Photography is open to anyone who is not a professional photographer. A professional photographer is anyone who earns more than 40% of their income from photography.
- All photos must be the exhibitor's own original work and must not have been displayed at Drumbo Fair before.
- Only one entry per exhibitor per numbered section.
- Digital enhancement allowed in Sections 1-5 only.
- All photos to be suitably mounted on black or white Bristol board or similar material. Please no frames or glass.
- Please attach entry tag to top right edge of border.
- Identical photos/images may not be entered under different classes.
- Photo prints should not be date stamped.
- Print size to be about 4"x6" (10x16 cm) and no larger than 5"x7" (13x18 cm) unless otherwise stated.
|Prize List – Exceptions Noted Below|
Digital before and after using manipulation or special effects - two photos required (before and after)
- Farm scene
- Sun set
- Hot air balloon
- Mother Nature - any wild animal
- Your Choice
Sponsored by Craig Baker
- An unusual tree stump
- A special flower garden
- Birds in flight
- Refelections in the water
- A family of boots
- Farm babies
- Hay bales
- Picking apples
- Winter fun
- A senior moment
- Corn harvest
- Ain't she sweet
- Tea with Grandma
- A school
- Storage board
- Action at the fair
- July 1, 2017
- Gone fishing
- Snow and trees
- Swimming hole
- Great expressions (faces people make)
- Dominate red
- Bowl of fruit
- Illuminated at night
- A community event
- Feet in the water
- At the soccer game
- A rainbow
- Afterrnoon nap
- Solar energy
Black and White Photography
Section 36-45 sponsored by The Ayr News
- Train tracks
- Storm clouds
- A rail fence
- A windmill
- A spider web
- Your choice
Most Points in sections 1-45 sponsored by Joan Stevenson - $10.00
BEST OF SHOW
Champion Coloured Photo - $5.00
Champion Black & White Photo - $5.00
Sponsored by Joan Stevenson
- Coloured photograph - your choice
Print to be a minimum of 8"x10"
Sponsored by Joan Stevenson - $10.00
- Colour photograph of an old farm house - Print to be a minimum of 8"x10"
Sponsored by John Morrison - $10.00
- Photo book - can be created by someone else (i.e. Kodak, Creative Memories, Blurb, etc) as long as you take the photos and design the pages.
Sponsored by The Drumbo Agricultural Society - $10.00
- People's choice - 8"x10" (20x25 cm), suitably mounted. To be voted on by fairgoers. Balloting to close Saturday at 5 p.m.
Sponsored by The Drumbo Agricultural Society- $10.00
- Mail in postcard - create a postcard, your choice of subject. Mail postcard to : Joan Stevenson, Drumbo Agricultural Society, Box 37, Drumbo, Ontario N0J 1G0. Entries must be received by September 21, 2017.
Sponsored by Craig Baker - $10.00
Enter your best pictures/images in the annual OAAS "Fair Photo Contest". Photos must be taken at this year's fair and submitted by non-professional photographers. For more detailed information refer to OAAS Photo Competition.