Photography 2017 - Class P
- Pictures must have been taken by EXHIBITOR in the past year.
- No enlargements.
- All photos must be mounted on stiff paper or thin cardboard.
- Place entry tag on upper Right Hand corner for ease of display.
GRADE 3 to 8 AS OF JUNE 1, 2017
- A Humorous photo
- Red - predominate colour in the photo is red
- All in a row
- Your best friend - wearing a hat
- Nature closeup
- My favourite vacation photo
- My crazy pet
- O Canada!
- "Ready, Set, Go!"
GRADE 9 to 12 AS OF JUNE 1, 2017
- Nature closeup
- My favourite photo
YOUTH POSTER COMPETITION- Class YP
- Theme: Promoting "Drumbo Fall Fair". Include the name and date of the fair prominently on your poster.
- Poster must be hand drawn.
- Poster Size: Minimum of 8.5" x 11" (22 cm x 28 cm) to maximum of 11" x 17" (28 cm x 44 cm).
- Each entry must be mounted on card stock or Bristol board with a 2" (5.5 cm) border.
- Clearly label on the back of poster: artist's name, age, grade, school and Class 1,2 or 3.
- Winning entries will represent our fair at the Youth Poster Competition held at the fall Ontario Association of Agricultural Societyies (OAAS) District Meeting. District winners will compete for monetary prizes at the OAAS Convention.
- First place entries will be displayed at the Fair Appreciation evening in October.
- Judging Standards: Overall appearance, 50 points; Hand drawing, 35 points; Size, material and theme, 15 points.
- Class 1: Junior up to and including Grade 4 (Grade as of June 1, 2017)
- Class 2: Intermediate Grade 5 to Grade 8 (Grade as of June 1, 2017)
- Class 3: Senior Grade 9 to Grade 12 (Grade as of June 1, 2017)