Antiques and Nostalgia 2018
Laura Taylor (chair 519-463-5230)
NEW: Entries will be received on Thursday between 2:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and remain until 4:30 p.m. on Sunday
- All exhibitors must have a current Membership.
- Antiques must be at least 75 years old.
- Exhibitors may only enter 1 entry in each section.
- Exhibitors must own the article exhibited.
- Historical interest and approximate age of item would be appreciated.
- Articles will be removed from display area only by DAS Directors.
- Exhibitors tags must be securely fastened.
- Items will be judged on age and condition.
- Items must not have been entered before at Drumbo Fair.
NOTE: We will do our best to return all entries in the condition in which you brought them. However, all antiques and nostalgia items are exhibited at the owner's risk.
|25||$2.00 for each entry|
Section 1 to 10 sponsored by Drumbo & District Heritage Society
- Ink well
- Paper dolls
- Tobacco cutter
- Depression glass i.e. candy dish
- Dresser set i.e. comb, brush, mirror
- China shoe
- Old hymn book
- Locket - include its history
- Fishing lures
Section 11 to 20 sponsored by Barbara Blake in memory of Bernard Blake
- Hair curling tongs
- Cigar box
- Award medal
- Bow tie
- Baby shoes, include history, if possible
- Watch fob
- Boot jack
- Memorabilia from 1939 Royal Visit
Section 21 to 23 sponsored by Dennis & Linda Baker:
- Cast iron door stop
- Oldest school book
- Family group photo, names attached
Section 24-25 sponsored by Princeton & District Historical Society:
- Heirloom Quilt, any size, made prior to 1950. Please attach a short history of the quilt
- A Stumper" - What is it? Stump the Judge! Identify the article and its use and place answer in attached envelope
NOSTALGIA - "Communication"
Section 26 to 30 sponsored by Phil Harmer and Janet Harmer in memory of their parents, Ray & Esther Harmer.
- Record player
- Early cell phone
- Early postcard