The Drumbo Agricultural Hall
The Agricultural Hall located at 42 Centre Street, Drumbo is fully accessible. There is lots of free parking.
The Hall includes kitchen, stage, cloak room and bar area. The Hall is approximately 55' long x 50' wide. The stage is 19' wide x 12' deep.
The maximum number of persons permitted in the Hall is 200 people in accordance with the Fire Code and Liquor Licensing Act.
Hall is available for
|Card parties||Community events||Funeral receptions|
|Family celebrations and reunions|
Check for availability in the events calendar .
Click on images to see a slide show of events and weddings.
Hall Rental Rates
Rates include access to: Main hall, kitchen (appliances & coffee makers only), bar, coatroom, tables & chairs and use of a microphone (upon request at time of booking).
Alcohol Consumption at the Hall
If you plan to serve alcohol at your event you must follow the Drumbo Agricultural Society's Alcohol Policy. This involves obtaining a Special Occasion Permit (SOP). You must also purchase party alcohol liability insurance with coverage no less than $2 million dollars for your event, naming the Drumbo Agricultural Society as additional insured for the date of the event. For information about obtaining this insurance, please visit PalCanada.
Rental Agreement, Deposit and Other Information
- A $75.00 rental deposit is required at time of booking to confirm the rental date.
- The deposit will be forfeited if rental cancelled within 60 days of rental date.
- A $100.00 damage deposit is required for all events except Buck & Does.
- A $350.00 damage deposit is required for Buck & Doe events.
- The damage deposit shall be returned within 2 weeks after the function, provided there is no damage.
- Balance of rent, damage deposit and, if alcohol is to be served, a copy of your Party Alcohol Liability insurance are all due 30 days prior to the rental date.
- Further information by reading / downloading Drumbo Agricultural Society's Rental Agreement Drumbo Agricultural Hall