Youth Poultry & Rabbit Show
Sunday, September 22, 2019
All Poultry and Rabbits enter through South Gate (off Maitland St.)
Judging starts 10:00 a.m.
Committee: Laurie Cadwell (Chair) 519-761-7268, Ross Harrington
Youth Poultry & Rabbit Show is sponsored by: Ross Harrington
List of Entries to be received 2 weeks prior to the fair. Complete the Youth Poultry and Rabbit Entry Form 2019 and follow instructions on the form to either Email or Mail it to Secretary, 42 Centre Street, Drumbo, N0J 1G0.
- Open to Exhibitors aged 17 years and under.
- A $10.00 Membership for all exhibitors may be obtained at the Fair Office.
- Cages will be provided. Exception: small birds such as Button Quail, etc. may remain in their own cages. Same exhibitor double cooping may occur.
- Maximum of 2 entries per section. No substitutions on day of fair.
- All poultry and rabbits must be on fairgrounds by 9:00 a.m. Sunday and remain until 4:30 p.m. Sunday.
- All poultry and rabbits must be healthy. Any animals showing signs of illness will be removed from the show area.
- Exhibitors aged 14 and under may also enter Pet Show by obtaining Pet Show (orange) tags on day of show.
- Standard, hen
- Standard, rooster
- Bantam, hen
- Bantam, rooster
- Goose, any variety
- Gander, any variety
- Duck, large
- Drake, large
- Bantam, duck
- Bantum, drake
- Turkey, hen
- Turkey, gobbler
- Game bird (i.e. pheasant, quail)
- Pigeon, any variety
- Dove, any variety
- Best Bird in Show (section 1-15) - $15.00 and trophy donated by Laurie Cadwell
- Doe, heavy
- Buck, heavy
- Dwarf or miniature
- Best Rabbit in Show (section 16-18) - $15.00 and trophy donated by Laurie Cadwell