Saturday, September 25, 2021
Start Time: 12:30 sharp
All Cattle enter through South gate - off Maitland St
Committee: Christopher Kyle (Chair) 519-588-7602, George Kyle, Martin Mason
Registration: Online by Saturday, September 18, 2021 at Drumbofair.com No late entries received.
- All exhibitors will be assigned a permanet DAS Membership number. No membership fee for the 2021 fair only. A 15% Fair's Share (formerly entry fee) will be deducted from prize winnings.
- No Fair's Share is deducted or Membership fee required for Showmanship exhibitors, unless they enter in the OPEN classes 3-13.
- Open to all breeds of beef cattle.
- All entries must be owned by exhibitor.
- All cattle to be on fairgrounds by 10:30 a.m. Saturday and remain until 4:30 p.m. Saturday.
- Straw to be supplied by exhibitor.
- Each exhibitor is responsible for his/her own liability insurance, and may be required to show proof.
|Prize List – Exceptions as Noted|
|3-5; 7-11; 13||$40.00||$30.00||$20.00||$15.00||$10.00|
CLASS Open Beef Cattle Show - All Breeds
- Senior Showman, age 14 to 21 years
- Junior Showman, age 13 and under
- Market animal - steer or heifer, not eligible for sections 4 through 13
- Bull calf - Born January 01, 2021 to June l, 2021
- Bull yearling - Born January 01, 2020 to December 31, 2020
- Champion bull – Blenheim Dumfries Farm Women's Club Trophy
- Female calf - Born January 01, 2021 to June 01, 2021
- Female junior yearling - Born April 01, 2020 to December 31, 2020
- Female senior yearling - Born January 01, 2020 to March 31, 2020
- Female - Born in 2019 with her own calf at foot. cow and calf to be shown as a pair. Calf may be shown in Section 4 or 7 and 13.
- Female - Born prior to 2019 with her own calf at foot. Cow and calf to be shown as a pair. Calf may be shown in Section 4 or 7 and 13.
- Champion female - Blenheim Dumfries Farm Women's Club Trophy
- Breeder's Herd - A group of four animals bred by exhibitor. Both sexes must be represented, must have been shown in previous classes. One entry per exhibitor. J.B. (Bernard) Blake Trophy