Saturday, September 25, 2021
Start Time - 11:00 am
All Horses enter Fairgrounds through South Gate
(off Maitland St.)
Committee: Cathy Bechard 519-537-2639, Eileen Hartig
Announcer: John Creeden.
**NEW: All Entries must be made online by September 18, 2021 at drumbofair.com NO late entries accepted.**
- Open Miniature Horse Show for all miniature horses 38" and under (registered or not).
- All exhibitors will be assigned a permanent DAS membership number. There is no membership fee for 2021 only.
- Fair's Share (formerly Entry Fee): 15% of winnings.
- Maximum of 2 entries per section per exhibitor in classes 1-7 only.
- Must have a handler for each horse.
- Each exhibitor is responsible for his/her own liability insurance, and may be required to show proof.
Prizes as listed
|Class 1-4; 6-12||$15.00||$12.00||$10.00||$8.00||$5.00|
Committee: Eileen Hartig, 519-463-5282 and Cathy Bechard
- Weanling: fillies and colts
- Yearling mare
- Senior mare
- Geldings, all ages
- Best Horse on Grounds (horses have to have won class)
- Multi colour
- Solid colour
- Adult showmanship, age 18 and over
- Youth showmanship, 17 years and under
- Open costume (single only)
- Youth pleasure driving, age 13-17 years
- Adult pleasure driving, age 18 years and over