Class 84Committee: Joan Stevenson (Chair) 519-463-5456, Bonnie Rounds
RULES: NOTE NEW ENTRY DATES and HOURS
- Entries will be received on Thursday between 3:00 to 8:00 p.m. and Friday between 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. and remain until 4:30 p.m. on Sunday.
- Open to anyone who is not a professional photographer. A professional photographer is anyone who earns more than 40% of their income from photography.
- All photos must be the exhibitor's own original work and must not have been displayed at Drumbo Fair before.
- Only one entry per exhibitor per numbered section.
- Photos may be taken with any camera, however no manipulation of photos, alteration or enhancements will be allowed. Exception: Sections 1-5 only.
- All photos to be suitably mounted on black or white Bristol board or similar material. Please no frames or glass.
- Please attach entry tag to lower right-hand corner of the mat.
- Identical photos/images may not be entered under different classes.
- Photo prints should not be date stamped.
- Print size to be about 4"x6" (10x16 cm) and no larger than 5"x7" (13x18 cm) unless otherwise stated.
|Prize List – Exceptions Noted Below|
Digital before and after using manipulation or special effects - two photos required (before and after)
- Old Barn
- Ghostly Images
- Your Choice
- Barn(s) - your interpretation
- Snow, Snow, Snow!
- A Tree in Blossom
- Closeup of a Single Rose
- At the Market
- Caught in the Act
- A Birdhouse
- Best use of Light
- Solar Energy
- Autumn Trees
- Interesting Cemetery Marker(s)
- Dominate Purple
- Your Choice
- Reflections in the Water
- Winter Wonderland
- Forgotten Barns
- Unique Features
- Your Choice
- Coloured Photograph
Print to be about 8"x10"
Sponsored by Joan Stevenson - $5.00
- A Storyboard - Your Choice, but must tell a story. A collection of 3 photos, appoximately 4"x6", suitably mounted.
Sponsored by John Morrison - $10.00
- Pre 1930 photos:
- Farm Machinery, at work
- Farm Animal
- Train Station
- Sponsored by Dennis and Linda Baker - $10.00
- People's Choice - 8"x10" (20x25 cm), suitably mounted. To be voted on by fairgoers. Balloting to close Saturday at 5 p.m.
Sponsored by A Little Photo Lab & Studio, Paris - $10.00
- 160th Anniversary Special: Print taken at the 2010 fair to show how Drumbo Fair celebrated 160 Years. Print to be 5"x7" minimum to 8"x10" maximum, suitably mounted. - $10.00
Most Points in sections 1-5 sponsored by Joan Stevenson - $5.00
Section 6-18 sponsored by Craig Baker
Black and White Photography
Section 19-25 sponsored by Craig Baker
Most Points in sections 6-25 sponsored by Joan Stevenson - $5.00
BEST OF SHOW
Champion Coloured Photo - $5.00
Champion Black & White Photo - $5.00
Sponsored by Joan Stevenson
- Enter your best pictures/images in the annual OAAS "Fair Photo Contest". Photos must be taken at this year's fair and submitted by non-professional photographers. For more detailed information refer to OAAS Photo Competion section in the Drumbo Fair Prize List or on the website.