Youth Poultry & Rabbit Show
Sunday, September 23, 2018
All Poultry and Rabbits enter through South Gate (off Maitland St.)
Judging starts 10:00 a.m.
Committee: Laurie Cadwell (Chair) 519-761-7268, Ross Harrington
Sponsored by: Wendyleigh Poultry: Ross and Donald Harrington
List of Entries to be received 2 weeks prior to the fair. Complete the on-line Youth Poultry and Rabbit Entry Form 2018 and follow instructions on the form to either Email or Mail it to Secretary, 42 Centre Street, Drumbo, N0J 1G0.
- Open to Exhibitors aged 18 years and under.
- An $10.00 Membership for all exhibitors may be obtained at the Pavilion.
- Cages will be provided.
- Maximum of 2 entries per section. No substitutions on day of fair.
- All poultry and rabbits must be on fairgrounds by 9:00 a.m. Sunday and remain until 4:30 p.m. Sunday.
- All poultry and rabbits must be healthy. Any animals showing signs of illness will be removed from the show area.
- Exhibitors aged 14 and under may also enter Pet Show by obtaining Pet Show (orange) tags on day of show.
- Standard, hen
- Standard, rooster
- Bantam, hen
- Bantam, rooster
- Goose, any variety
- Gander, any variety
- Duck, large
- Drake, large
- Bantam, duck
- Bantum, drake
- Turkey, hen
- Turkey, gobbler
- Game bird (i.e. pheasant, quail)
- Pigeon, any variety
- Dove, any variety
- Best Bird in Show (section 1-15) - $15.00 and rosette donated by Laurie Cadwell
- Doe, heavy
- Buck, heavy
- Dwarf or miniature
- Best Rabbit in Show (section 16-18) - $15.00 and rosette donated by Laurie Cadwell