Baking - Class B
All baking must be on a disposable plate and in a plastic Ziploc bag. Baking must be homemade by the exhibitor unless otherwise specified.
PRESCHOOLERS AS OF JUNE 1, 2019
- One decorated cookie on a plate. Decorated as a turtle. Cookie may be purchased. Decoration only to be judged.
JR K & K AS OF JUNE 1, 2019
- One decorated cookie on a plate. Decorated as a crab. Cookie may be purchased. Decoration only to be judged.
GRADE 1 to 8 AS OF JUNE 1, 2019
- Muffins, homemade (3) - banana. Remove papers
- Make an edible clown fish
- Brownies, homemade, not iced, (3)
- Cupcakes, homemade, (3) decorated as skeleton fish
- My favourite after school snack - homemade (3)
- Oatmeal cookies, homemade (3)
GRADE 9 to 12 AS OF JUNE 1, 2019
- I make the best.....(3), named on tag
Chocolate Chip Cookie Competition Class CC
OPEN TO YOUTH UP TO AGE 15 YEARS (as of current year)
- Three (3) cookies, no larger than 3" (6.75 cm) and no smaller than 2" (5 cm) on a plate. No nuts. The winner of this class will be asked to bake 8 cookies for the District Competition held in November.
Country Fair Baking Contest
Sponsored by Robin Hood Flour.
Prizes: 1st: $25 Product Certificate; 2nd: $10 Product Certificate
Special Note for Country Fair Exhibitors:
- All entrants must use the sponsor's product.
- A copy of the recipe that you use must accompany each entry.
- All entries will be judged on appearance, taste, texture and creativity of recipe and presentation.
- All first prize winners will be asked to sign a release form which gives permission to the sponsor to use the winner's name, recipe and photograph in any other advertising or publicity without payment.
Grade 7 and under
- Homemade squares or bars (3) - Robin Hood Flour Family "Best Lunchbox Snack". Must include the use of at least one Robin Hood Product. Your recipe must accompany the squares or bars.