COMMITTEE: Eileen Hartig 519-463-5282, Marg Verkuil
Country Cupboard is sponsored in memory of Stuart Cowan.
ALL entries must be completed online or on printed forms filled out and signed by the exhibitor. Printed forms must be received by midnight, Sunday, September 17 .
ENTRIES CLOSE midnight Sunday, September 17, 2023.
BRING EXHIBITS on Wednesday, September 20, 2023 between 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm to the Exhibit Hall at the fairgrounds. White entry tags to be attached before bringing items to the fairgrounds. Pay $10 membership at this time.
REMOVE EXHIBITS on Sunday, September 24, 2023 between 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm. Prize money cheques to be picked up at this time.
- All entries must be produced or made by the exhibitor
Prizes: 1st: $5.00, 2nd: $4.00, 3rd: $3.00
COUNTRY CUPBOARD - Section "CC"
- Apple butter - 250 or 500 ml in a sealed glass jar
- Fruit leather - 3 slices, named
- Infused oil, any variety
- Any syrup except maple - 250 to 500 ml in a sealed, clear glass container or bottle
- Jerky - 3 slices. Meat to be named
- Fruit juice - 250 or 500 ml in a sealed glass jar. List fruit(s)
- Herbal or fruit vinegar - 250 or 500 ml bottle, label with name of herbs or fruit used and date of preparation
- Home-dried fruit - displayed in a glass jar. Attach list of ingredients
- Home-dried vegetables - displayed in a glass jar. Attach list of ingredients
- Any one dried herb - labelled and packaged in a small preserves jar or spice bottle
- Largest chicken egg, in suitable container
- Mason jar creative craft - decorative or functional homemade craft using a mason jar
- Honey - pure Ontario #1 White, 250 to 500 ml in sealed, clear glass container Exhibitors must be registered bee keepers. Entry must be honey from floral sources in their apiaries.1st place will proceed to OAAS District competition in November.
- Maple Syrup - Ontario Grade A Amber Syrup, 250 to 500 ml in a sealed, clear glass container 1st place will proceed to OAAS District competition in November.