PRIZE LIST: Individual prize lists are available in each department. Download entire PRIZE LIST here.
MEMBERSHIP: All entrants apart from noted exceptions and School Fair must be members of the Drumbo Agricultural Society. Memberships are $10.00 a year and may be purchased when dropping off exhibits. Memberships for livestock and rabbit/poultry shows may be purchased at ring side on day of show. Each membership will receive one day pass to the fair.
ANSWERS TO COMMON QUESTIONS:
DEPARTMENTS: Each department (e.g. Photography, Plants & Flowers) lists the different sections and the classes you may wish to enter along with links to:
- AssistExpo - for registering your entries. Entries can be added at any time and don't have to be done all at once. Click HERE to register your entries
- Prize listing for that department - print off for your reference
- General rules & regulations
- Entry form - available should you wish to list your entries on paper and have secretary make your entries online for you. **Entry form must be received by Sunday, September 17th**.
- Entries must be registered online at this website for all classes by midnight Sunday, September 17, 2023. No late entries.
- Exhibits (other than livestock) will be received on Wednesday, September 20th from 4:00 - 8:00 p.m. only. Pay $10 Membership fee and pick up one day pass at this time.
- All exhibits to have entry tags attached before arriving at the fairgrounds.
- Exhibits to be picked up on Sunday between 4:30-5:30. Prize money cheques to be picked up at this time.
ENTRY TAGS: White entry tags are available at: Morrows of Drumbo; MacNeil & Dodd Pharmacy, Ayr; Innerkip, Plattsville and Drumbo post offices; and Fair secretary Frances Campbell. Download ENTRY TAGS Adult 2023 here to print at home. Entry tags will be available for pickup on Sunday, September 17, 2023 between 1:00 to 3:00 pm at the Agricultural Hall.
- MEMBERSHIP NUMBER: Your number is assigned the first time you visit AssistExpo and remains the same for following years.
- DO I HAVE TO REGISTER MY ENTRIES ALL AT ONCE? No, entries can be made at anytime from approximately September 1st to closing date which is the Sunday prior to the fair. Entries can be added at any time and don't have to be done all at once.
- I REGISTERED AN ITEM AND NOW CAN'T ENTER IT AT THE FAIR. No penalty, we stroke it from your list when you bring your other items to the fairgrounds.
FURTHER QUESTIONS or REQUIRE ASSISTANCE: Please contact Frances Campbell, Secretary by
2023 Fair Office Hours
Wednesday, September 20th - 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 23rd - 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, September 24th - 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Phone during Fair 519-535-7258