Antiques and Nostalgia
Committee: Judi Meadows (Chair) 519-463-5463, Elaine Campbell, Linda Clare, Diane Helmuth, Noreen Jones, Norma Mordue, Judy Shaw, Jean Shoemaker, Laura Taylor, Jane Van Weerdhuizen, Eileen Wilson
Entries close at 11:30 a.m. on the first day of the Fair and must be in place by 12:00 Noon and remain until 3:30 p.m. on Sunday
- All exhibitors must have a 2008 Membership.
- Antiques must be at least 50 years old.
- Exhibitors may only enter 1 entry in each section.
- Exhibitors must own the article exhibited.
- Historical interest and approximate age of item would be appreciated.
- Articles will be removed from display area only by DAS Directors.
- Exhibitors tags must be securely fastened.
NOTE: We will do our best to return all entries in the condition in which you brought them. However, all antiques and nostalgia items are exhibited at the owner's risk.
Section 1 to 10 SPONSORED BY DRUMBO and DISTRICT HERITAGE SOCIETY
- Piece of Handiwork
- Pattern (Dressmakers)
- Hat Stand
- Hat Pin
- Shoes (baby)
- Cuff Links
- Cook Book
- Boot Pull
- School Book
- School Pencil Box
- Cocoa Pot
- Picture Frame
- Sewing Basket
- SPECIAL: Best "Stumper" item. Sponsored by the DRUMBO AGRICULTURAL SOCIETY
- SPECIAL: Old photo of Drumbo Fair. Include any information that would be of interest. Sponsored by the DRUMBO AGRICULTURAL SOCIETY
- Candleholder(s) - china
- Candleholder(s) - glass
- Candleholder(s) - brass
- Coal Oil Lamp - table lamp
- Coal Oil Lamp - miniature
- Coal Oil Lamp - lantern
Section 11 to 20 SPONSORED BY BERNARD and BARBARA BLAKE
Nostalgia - Theme: 'Light'
Section 23 to 27 sponsored by PHIL HARMER and JANET HARMER in memory of their parents, RAY & ESTHER HARMER