Saturday, September 24, 2022
Start Time: 12:30 sharp
All Cattle enter through South gate - off Maitland St
Committee: Martin Mason 519-771-7066, Kathryn Roxburgh
- Entries must be made online at Drumbo.fair.com by Saturday, September 17, 2022.
- Must have a current DAS Membership. Fair’s Share: 15% of winnings will be retained.
- No Fair’s Share deduction or Membership required for 4-H exhibitors unless they enter in the OPEN classes.
- Open to all breeds of beef cattle.
- All cattle to be on fair grounds by 10:30 a.m. Saturday and remain until 4:30 p.m. Saturday.
- Straw to be supplied by exhibitor.
- Each exhibitor is responsible for his/her own liability insurance and may be required to show proof.
|Prize List – Exceptions as Noted|
Open Beef Cattle Show - All Breeds
- Market Animal - steer or heifer, not eligible for classes 2 through 11
- Bull calf - Born January 01, 2022 to June l, 2022
- Bull - Yearling bull born January 01, 2021 to December 31, 2021
- Female calf - Born January 01, 2022 to June 01, 2022
- Female Junior Yearling - Born April 01, 2021 to December 31, 2021
- Female Senior Yearling - Born January 01, 2021 to March 31, 2021
- Female - Born in 2020 with her own calf at foot. cow and calf to be shown as a pair. Calf may be shown in class 2, 5 and 11.
- Female - Born prior to 2020 with her own calf at foot. Cow and calf to be shown as a pair. Calf may be shown in class 2 or 5 and 11.
- Breeder's Herd - A group of four animals bred by exhibitor. Both sexes must be represented, must have been shown in previous classes. One entry per exhibitor. Name added to J.B. (Bernard) Blake perpetual trophy
Champion Bull – Rosette. Name added to perpetual trophy sponsored by Blenheim Dumfries Farm Women's Club
Champion Female - Rosette. Name added to perpetual trophy sponsored by Blenheim Dumfries Farm Women's Club