COMMITTEE: Dan Van Weerdhuizen (Chair) 519-463-9656
ENTRIES Complete entries online using above link. Entry forms may be printed and submitted by
ENTRIES CLOSE: Register your entries by end of day on Sunday, September 17, 2023.
BRING EXHIBITS: On Wednesday, September 20, 2023 between 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm bring exhibits to the Big Tent at the fairgrounds. White entry tags to be attached before bringing items to the fairgrounds. Pay $10 membership at this time and pick up your one day pass.
REMOVE EXHIBITS: Sunday, September 24, 2023 between 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm. Pick up winnings cheque.
Prizes: 1st: $8.00, 2nd: $6.00, 3rd: $4.00.
All grains must be grown in 2023 unless specified.
- 6 Stalks Ensilage Corn, give name and number
- 6 Stalks of Grain Corn give name and number
- Bushel of dry shelled corn, grown in 2022 or 2023
- 12 ears of grain corn, give name and corn number
- Bushel of ear corn, give name and corn number
- 10 Stalks Soybeans, named
Each entry must be 20 litres (approximately 1/2 bushel) All grains must be grown in 2023 and be uncleaned.
- Red Winter Wheat, named
- Barley, named
Hay and Silage
All hay must be field or mow cured as it comes from the baler or forage harvester. Must not be rebaled or recut.
- Hamper of 1st cutting hay. May be from small square, large square or round bale.
- Hamper of 2nd or 3rd cutting hay. Includes first cutting of new direct seeding.